Hotel Camoruco, close to you and everything else
Both your heart and mind resonate with the fact that Yopal, in Casanare, is the destination you’ve been yearning for. It’s a place that has it all: meandering rivers, majestic mountains, flourishing wildlife in its natural habitat, breathtaking landscapes, and boundless prospects for adventure.
Within the Colombian Llanos, you’ll encounter an intricate tapestry of culture and tradition. For instance, the immersive experience of joropo, that echoes the authenticity and hardworking spirit of Colombian life. Casanare eagerly awaits your arrival, offering a lifestyle that seems plucked from cowboy tales and adventure films, yet exists vividly right here.
Whether you travel as a couple, a family, a group, or venture solo as a digital nomad, this place beckons for you to connect with the world. It’s a place to share stories of finding inspiration to pen your next literary masterpiece, to devise strategies for your company, or simply to reconnect with your Inner Self.
Camoruco is home to everyone, a place full of hospitality for both, those looking for productivity and to rest. Our Hotel in Yopal is a place that is part of the history in the economy of the capital of Casanare.
We are a local brand that began its journey down the paths of tourism guided by the vision of our founders, Doña Rosa and Don Juan, true examples of the temperance of the plains and Colombian heart.
Their entrepreneurial fervor transcended into Camoruco, making it the sole Hotel in Yopal, Casanare, that has preserved the very essence of hospitality surrounded by and filled with nature in every nook of its spaces.
In our hotel you can enjoy authentic, reliable, happy environments that become meeting points for everyone.
Why keep talking? When you can see it with your own eyes
Why keep talking? When you can hear and observe it
Why keep talking? When you can travel to a land that is authentic like few others
Why keep talking? Design and Embrace Your Adventure!
- Discover the Algarroba Waterfall and bask in its pristine, crystal-clear pools.
- Indulge your senses in the wonder of Wisirare Park, Casanare’s paramount wildlife sanctuary.
- Marvel at the majestic king vulture perched atop Cerro Zamaricote, a haven for wildlife and environmental preservation.
- Travel back in time to the Colonial era at the Ruins of Pore, an immersive historical site
- Take a leisurely stroll along the shores of the Upía River’s beaches
- Plunge into the refreshing allure of Caño de la Aguaclara’s natural, translucent pools.
Why keep talking? When you can stay in Camoruco and be close to everything
This is Hospitality at Hotel Camoruco, in Yopal Casanare: to give our heart to our visitors, tourists, guests, and all those who want to experience local authenticity and joy.
- Resurgimiento Park
- Francisco de Paula Santander Park
- Mirador de la Virgen de Manare (Viewpoint)
- The Aguatoca Natural Pool
- Cravo Sur River
- Mirador de la Buena Vista (Viewpoint)
Why keep talking? when Camoruco and Cunaguaro make your dreams as a traveller and explorer come true
- Rappelling and cliff diving from elevations more than 20 metres high
- Hiking for all levels
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach football
- Paragliding from El Porvenir
- Coleo Days
- River port
- Health and Well-being
- Folklore and Gastronomy
- Safaris Llaneros
- Nature Cycling